How Can We Control Our Very Few Time For Learning English Effectively?

I always feel there is not enough time for learning after work...

The knowledge around us is the huge source, Just talk about English, there are so many materials in anywhere. They make me confused about how to begin, how to find out the essential things there... and how to learn it effectively in limited time everyday. That's the most important thing in learning I think..

Can you give me some advice for take it easy ?

Views: 4982

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Grace, 

Thank you very much for dropping by and leave your kind advice,

Ya, I've done it so far, and it seems useful for some spare time on day, it makes us be familiar with sound of English.. :)

Have a good time dear ! cheers!

Hi Honey singh!

Thank for dropping by and leave your comment,

yeah, I do it everyday, and I find it very helpful for my tight schedule of work. I think you must do it as a habit right? :)

Hi Deepa,

Thanks a lot for giving your nice opinion.

I agree with you this point, for sure, If we can sunk in English all time in many ways, Of course this language will become ours in easily.

But, If you have to spend whole day in work without English, your activities everyday don't connect with English, So, I think, maybe think in english is the possible way, and take advantage of all spare time after work we have for reading and listening as F.Al-Shekri recommend.

And, Yes!!!! We never should be forced in learning it, just enjoy. 

Happy to see you here, Deepa. Thanks for your help :)

Have a wonderful time.

I agree with Deepa.
Use English as much as you can and you will improve. Read books that you enjoy read them, listen to news and that will help you.

English.... use it or lose it
best wishes.^__^

Hi F.Al-Shekri,

Many thanks for dropping by and give me your advice. it's helpful for me. :)

So, Could you please recommend me which book I should read to improve in communicating with everyone? Thanks in advance :)

English - I will hold it.

Regards.

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Names

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino yesterday. 83 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Rose Iris Will yesterday. 4 Replies

Marrying an Older Woman

Started by Chandra in General Discussion. Last reply by arif saeed 17 hours ago. 256 Replies

Rain

Started by vijay in General Discussion. Last reply by FARIBA on Wednesday. 11 Replies

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service