Views: 361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ pint.....

....hardest to do...... nice line...I agree with that.Some people work hard in the beginning and loose heart in the final stage and gave up their goal,unconscious of their position, the edge... in their goal.

Thanks for your nice comment.

correct, success comes with the continuous and non-stop efforts, every effort is important and useful.

@ english speaker......

yes....continuous effort is very very important.Thank you friend..for your comment.

I agree with u . Things happen gradually   . My people say "  a droplet  after a droplet make a torrent  , a seed after a seed make a kilo " However  , success  is all about seeing the end of the road  , waiting for the final results  and being patient enough to keep trying , a thing some people cant do all the time  , they get frustrated  easily 

Thanks for sharing  ur wonderful quotation  :)

@ Rose mary...

sooooooooo nice comment.Well said. a seed after a seed make a kilo......i like this lines very much.Thank you friend.

It's absolutely true. But we may give up at the 4th or 5th chance. We don't know that 6th chance will become our high point. 

@ Diah.....

You are right.Everyone do like this.we dont know how far we are.....while we move towards our goal.thanks for your comment

straggle of braking something is lesser than straggle of building that something.

Common Mass....

Thanks for your comment,,,

yep!

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you love fashion?

Started by Glosky in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky 2 hours ago. 16 Replies

ANTIVIRUS ALAMR

Started by WinnieThePooh in Technical HELP. Last reply by WinnieThePooh 12 hours ago. 3 Replies

Listen, think, then speak

Started by Zarkasy in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan on Friday. 1 Reply

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky Mar 19. 36 Replies

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service