A few members have reported that they are suddenly (starting about 4 days ago) receiving multiple email notifications from MyEnglishClub. This is without making any changes to their settings.

Have you noticed any strange behaviour by email notifications? Please add your comments below.

This will assist Technical Support in tracing any potential problems.

Thanks

Views: 466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello dear Mr.Joe, 

I myself have checked 7 secrets, but I don't get the slang words and the idioms and only get the phrasal verbs.

Thank you for helping me in advance. 

Best wishes, 

Bijan from the Persian Gulf

I have checked. You are not subscribed to 7 Secrets. Please do let me know if you actually continue receiving them. Thanks

Hello again, 

I have subscribed for idiom of the day, ESL progress, listen to news, this week in history, phrasal verb of the day and EC updates, but I don't get idiom of the day and this week in history. 

In addition, why isn't the slangs words on the list, please? 

Best wishes, 

Bijan from the Persian Gulf

According to our records, you are subscribed to everything EXCEPT 7 Secrets. We are sending the subscribed emails to you (except we have a problem with This Week in History). I suggest you look in your email SPAM for missing emails, and then whitelist englishclub.com and add info@englishclub.com to your address book or contacts list. 

Slang is not on the list because I took it off the list.

Thank you for your feedback.

I have not noticed any unusual activity or bulk of email notifications. Everything is fine. 

On the contrary This is the only mail I have received in past few days.  I was feeling sad that EC might have forgotten me.

Thanks Joe for the feedback.

No issues on my end! Technology can be such a mystery.

I have not received multiple mails. In the mean time recently I have received reasonably few amount of mails from you.

Any unusually things detected.

I am not receiving idiom of the day mails . In fact didn’t receive any mails
I don't receive any strange behavior by email notifications
  • Hello Sir, in risponse to your request there is no problem with my email, I have a strong Anti-spam Software :)

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino yesterday. 35 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky 22 hours ago. 6 Replies

Assignment Help UK

Started by hermilie in General Discussion. Last reply by WolfLarsen yesterday. 1 Reply

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan yesterday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service