Do you think that books have lost their place in our life?

internet is taking more and more our time ,we are forgetting books which were our friends ,  what do you think?

Views: 5323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You think what?

Oh, you agree? Cool:]

Never, the smell of a new book cannot be replaced by a tablet.

No!!! books are one way of learn, travel throw the pages and meet new characters. It's culture. 

I mean, it's truth that the people doesn't have so much time to read, but we still do that. It's our work to make the childs reads books, i think they are doing that, Harry Potter, Twilight, and some comics are a good example of that. 

It's an interesting topic. I notice that in genaral books have lost their places in our life. On the one hand, books lost their importance because of the development of high technology. People seem not to have time to read books. They choose to manupilate technology.Instead of reading from computer  why don't we spend time to read books? I see Books is the  intellectual product and language used is in its proper use.

Laziness of people makes books lost in its place. Let's move people to come back to read books.

My thinking for internet about 50% reduce to read original book.

I don’t think so. Even though e-readers are taking part in our modern society, paper books offer a real sense of reading. You can smell the pages, get a global view just in a few seconds, take notes close any line, and so on. In other words, reading paper books makes me feel free to face them.

Best wishes, Julio

I think that good readers will keep reading books, because it is powerful. When we use internet, we are just in a virtual world, when we read books we can feel the book, paper smell and other feelings that can only be felt in the real world.

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Names

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino yesterday. 86 Replies

Conversational vs Fluent

Started by Onee-chan in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Rosemary :) yesterday. 1 Reply

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Rose Iris Will on Thursday. 4 Replies

Marrying an Older Woman

Started by Chandra in General Discussion. Last reply by arif saeed on Friday. 256 Replies

Rain

Started by vijay in General Discussion. Last reply by FARIBA on Wednesday. 11 Replies

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service