Can you describe the first time that you entered EC ,What was your first impression about it ?

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agreed. This site is extremely helpful. It creates an opportunity to make new friends all over the world while practicing your writing skills.

I knew this page EC in 2007. When I was third years student, my teacher showed to me and my classmate this page to improve our English skills. My teacher said that we had to join EC b/c in here had many people all over the world and everybody would direct to us how to write and use a word when we read their comment or blog. Besides, We also had more friends who we can share everything in the life. At that time I taked part in this page. EC helps me more coz I know many words and have more friend. In addition I know the different culture of many nation from my friend. Thanks EC so much

It was too scary for me since it was my first time to enter a social site but I received several warm welcome greetings from the old members.  The warm reception made me go back to EC again and again....  

It's good to reminisce scenes that belong to the past sometimes.  It reminds me of a saying that one should always look back at his humble beginning.

it was amazing....and it's still wonderful! thanks to everybody!

I saw people chatting in Main Room, but I chatted privately with some members. LOL

How great to chat with people from all over the world. 

Then, a friend told me that he had a blog and wanted me to read. Since then, I love blogging. ^_^

Thank you for your nice discussion.

Hi, Suhaib, well, I was thinking it could be a nice place to practice English. Hmm... 

I found this site in 2013 when I was searching for an English learning site, it is very good for learning English.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service