How many palettes of eyeshadow and lipsticks do you have on your cosmetic table

or pouch ? 

I like natural shades that can bring out the good of my own eyes and lips .

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Woooww, 

I will come back later to reply :) happy to see this discussion. 

I am a big fan of make up  and I like to use from time to time . However  , I am not addicted to make up to that degree  of wearing layers and layers of foundation  . I like to look natural with some glimes mat lipstick  , masscares,  kohl   and a light blusher  

Nowadays  , women and girls don't use alot of eyeshadow as they use to do  and if they did the pick only 1 or 2 colors   . Eyes shades are old fashion 

Women generally draw eyeliner in the French way  " a thing I have been desperately  trying to do " :) :)  without putting a lot of make up 

Thanks for sharing  this wonderful  girly topic Anna  :) 

I am a make up lover. I have a quite large collection of cosmetics which includes one palette of eye shades, 3-4 eye shades besieds a palette. A liquid foundation, a foundation stick, two mascaras, two eye pencils but they are quite old now. Im planning to buy a new one. Compact powder, cotour paletter, concealer two blushers and around 30 plus lipsticks including lip counter, bullet lipsticks and matte liquid lipsticks, highlighrer and bronzer.  I use aloe vera gel instead of a primer cause primer is expensive. Moreover aloevera gel Is good for the skin. Well, I am crazy about lipsticks i cant resist myself from buying it if i go out in the market.

Usualky i dont put layers if makeup on my face i do it ocasionally like in the wedding parties. While going out i prefer a thin layer of foundation an eye pencil and a lip balm. So in a nutshell I do make up depending on the situation.

Thanks  for sharing this girlish discussion. :) 

Hello Rosemary and SNR :)

Thank you  for joining my discussions .  I will come back soon to reply you .

If I could go shopping with you , we would buy makeup together:)

I don't have any :P.

Did I answer the question correctly :P ?

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you love fashion?

Started by Glosky in General Discussion. Last reply by O. M. 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

ANTIVIRUS ALAMR

Started by WinnieThePooh in Technical HELP. Last reply by O. M. 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Listen, think, then speak

Started by Zarkasy in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan yesterday. 1 Reply

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan on Sunday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service