EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

Are you "crazy"?..lol.... If yes…join my discussion……….

Please don’t mind…As I told : I learn English with my humor sense. So today, I’m making a challenge discussion. It is : What/How is a real man?

And my friends, we will vote for your answer. The craziest reply will be winning and will get my gift. Ya, this time, I have only one gift (because last month I lost much money for my gifts so...kekeke..I’m penniless now).

Have fun with me. I’m waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Announcement : 

A real man is the one who has no BREAST. LOL.

My friends : I will vote for this reply (from Teacher Oriani) as a best answer. Please let me know if you have a different idea.

And many thanks for all your comments. I respect all.

mitran

Views: 2321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow...dear, Where did you go? Long time no see...

Thanks for your comment. huh, you're late. Ohhh...I know, You don't like my gift, right? How dare you....hihihi....

I wasn't here cuz of many factors. :D 

Well, I wanna my gift.. You should bring it to me.. I've written such a piece of art. :DD 

A real man is the one whose his heart is a big sponge, to absorb his wife's nonsense.

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No