Dear EnglishClub Member

Now we're in 2018! This is the start of the year according to the Gregorian or western calendar. Of course, many countries go by other calendars.

I'd like to thank you for your contributions to MyEnglishClub. There have been so many creative and educational blog posts, photos, videos and discussions!

I am sure you will join with me in giving a special thanks to our current moderators Robbie, Grace, Expector, Nadira, Paula and Onee for the hard work and dedication they put in to seeing MyEC run smoothly and fairly.

May I wish everyone a Happy New Year and also a healthy, successful and prosperous coming year!

In 2018 let's
turn the page
start a new chapter
open a new book

What do you plan to do?

Views: 852

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also wish You a Happy New Year!

Yes:) I want to say thank you to everyone here!

Thank you dear moderators! Thank you dear chatters!

Thank you dear bloggers! Thank you dear photographers!

Thank you dear friends and enemies!

Thank you dear Mr. Josef! 

MyEC was the best thing that happened to me in 2017!

I want to devote more time to studying grammar! :)

And maybe I will express later, what else I want to do in 2018 year:)

Thank you very much! Friends! :)

Happy New Year to the founder and the moderators. I want to marry again in 2018, don't tell anyone. 

Oh my God! Sir Dara, I should announce this. LOL....

Happy new Year! This year I want to learn more!

Thanks

Happy Happy New Year! Thanks to founder and all moderator for I have a place to practice my English.

About next plan this year, I want to be boss like my boss. 

Happy New Year and thanks to Josef and moderators for helping us to improve English.My plan this year is try to keep healthy to widen knowledge.

ice%2Aamsterdam-2.jpg

A healthy, happy and hopeful 2018 for everyone! I would like to say thank you to all the people who make this program possible in this way.

Good luck, Anna

A healthy, happy and hopeful 2018 for everyone! I would like to say thank you to all the people who make this program possible in this way.

Good luck, Anna

Attachments:

Nice picture!!!

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No