All Discussions Tagged 'life' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Need A Break From...

I need a break from... Doing laundry Adulting (adulthood) PurrrrCatstinating People Life teasing me... :( What about you?

Started by MARY

16 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Estanis

how can we be a grateful persons?

Have you been thinking about what it takes to live a joyful life? The fact is, difficulties happen in our lives. So how can we stay positiv…

Started by hafida

127 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by NotAClue

Hedgehogs Social Life :)

I met one of my friends  , and as all women on the earth  usually  do  . We both talked  in almost everything  . I asked her  . How…

Started by Rosemary :)

8 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Onee-chan

Are you successful?

Hi everyone.  Do you feel that you've been successful so far? Excavate through your experiences in life, in any field that might come to yo…

Started by Zahra

10 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Zahra

Are you watching fifa world cup nowadays ?

Why fifa world cup is so important for everyone ? I just noticed that everyone is busy in watching fifa world cup, even those who never tal…

Started by letsfooty

2 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Syed Faisal Ali

You know life is very short. What things do you suggest everyone should/must do in lifetime?

As we know our life is very short. Everyone of us try to spend one's life in the best possible way. But there are many cool things in our l…

Started by Aariz

148 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Aariz

How much do you like your current life?

Are you pleased with your life? Do you like your current situation? If not, would u mind sharing with us what's wrong? If you are not fully…

Started by Zahra

2 May 23, 2012
Reply by SUBHASH

Sadness and Depression

Hi, How are you doing, guys? I hope that everything is just going well there. Today when one of my grades was announced, I got sad.  What…

Started by Zahra

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Nothing

Yes or No?

Do you think that life on earth is going to end on the 26th of Sep?      I've recently heard many people talking about a comet called Eline…

Started by lama amar

30 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by lama amar

Mod

If you could just live for one day, how would you spend it?

We should always be thankful for waking up healthy and alive everyday. Sometimes, because of work and busy lifestyles we forget to apprec…

Started by Robbie

39 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Robbie

RSS

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service