EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mod

Do you like spicy food?? :))

Which one of these hot chili peppers do you like?? :D :D Picture source I'm used to eating 'hot wax' directly with a certain food or mixin…

Started by Onee-chan

57 Jan 1
Reply by Onee-chan

TEA TIME

How do you like your tea? I'm a 5 (more light than strong)... Kinda like with toasts, where I'm a 15 or 12: What about you?

Started by MARY

41 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by MARY

What food do you like?

Do you know "okonomiyaki"? It is made from flour,shredded cabbage and water. We are able to put food whichever we want in it. My favorite f…

Started by ysd818

2 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by ysd818

FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS VIII (Happy Food!)

A friend of mine has the theory that nobody can eat an ice cream and be angry at the same time. Yeah, I know it's a very silly thing but...…

Started by MARY

18 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by A738a

What do you feel like eating?

Hello:) It's 11:20 now in Japan. And I'm so hungry...('-') I feel like eating pizza. How about you? Please tell me what do you want to eat!

Started by yuyu

9 Jul 9, 2018
Reply by A738a

I like French fry :)

I like French fry. I like thicker it than thin it. And I like the more salt. So occasionally the inside of my mouth hurts with salt. McDona…

Started by kokko

1 Jul 8, 2018
Reply by A738a

MORE FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS V

If your country were represented by food, what food would you like your country be represented by? And same question with an animal and a…

Started by MARY

122 May 27, 2018
Reply by Ishtar

FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS III

What food you'd never ever try again 'cause you find it disgusting? (or that you never tried but you will never do) I'd never ever try…

Started by MARY

59 May 13, 2018
Reply by MARY

Need some help...

New year is fast approaching and soon we will be having our family reunion. Family reunion happens only once in a year so I wanted to make…

Started by ettedo tabalab

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by ettedo tabalab

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No