EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

rysperski's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Oi there,    There are many good people around in this world. Nobody should be conde…"

rysperski replied Apr 9 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"Oi there folks,  I wouldn't be myself if I did not add something different from the…"

rysperski replied Mar 24 to Passive or progressive used as a adj.?

13 Apr 6
Reply by Onee-chan

" Oi there, folks    Women find themselves in an environment created by chauvinistic…"

rysperski replied Mar 8 to Woman's Day

36 Mar 19
Reply by Glosky

"Oi, flolks   No way, mr Dara, this time you ain't gonna pull my tongue!!!!!"

rysperski replied Mar 2 to The tongue

25 Mar 7
Reply by dara gino

"Oi there, folks I think that Satya has smartly put a long story in a nut shell, i'l…"

rysperski replied Jan 25 to Lying

40 Jan 31
Reply by dara gino

"Oi, Dara Gino     Why so far reaching discrimination of children gender??? Don't the…"

rysperski replied Jan 11 to sons or daughters

79 Jan 20
Reply by dara gino

"Oi there, folks     People are ready to commit the  craziest thing ever in the name…"

rysperski replied Oct 12, 2018 to What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love?

52 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Estanis

""Oi there, folks          I have to agree with Estanis, Dara Gino has a  remarkable…"

rysperski replied Aug 3, 2018 to blonde or black

90 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

"Oi there, folks    As for me, i would like to be in the times before the Big Bang...…"

rysperski replied Jul 31, 2018 to Time machine

40 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Estanis

"Oi there,    To my humble knowledge, the noun form with ...'s is a possessive form,…"

rysperski replied Jul 19, 2018 to The giants' conqueror

42 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by dara gino

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No