EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

Roman's Discussions (1,447)

Discussions Replied To (957) Replies Latest Activity

"I just changed my opinion. Now I think, I would ask whether he or she was spying or…"

Roman replied Apr 8 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"Would you like him or her to start like "Hello, my name is ... You are so beautiful,…"

Roman replied Apr 7 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"I would consider that as a prank and look try to find the cameras recording me from…"

Roman replied Apr 7 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"I don't know right now. I have to think about it. But something tells me that it is…"

Roman replied Sep 17, 2018 to Womb for rent

33 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Estanis

"Hi, Dynan! Welcome to MyEC! I am not an English teacher, but I hope you will improve…"

Roman replied Sep 17, 2018 to hello

4 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Purple Raven

"Thank you, Fernando Johnson!"

Roman replied Sep 17, 2018 to Comments & Commenting

26 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Fizzy

"Well, not bad. At least it is funny :)"

Roman replied Sep 13, 2018 to Comments & Commenting

26 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Fizzy

":D I think, everyone likes to click LIKE button from time to time. But I don't like…"

Roman replied Sep 12, 2018 to Comments & Commenting

26 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Fizzy

"Hi, Tam! What if there are 5-6 comments "Nice blog" in a row, before your comment? W…"

26 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Fizzy

"Hi, Bet! And we are all the same in this point. It is not a crime, if you don't leav…"

26 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Fizzy

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No