bet's Discussions (615)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

Mod

"i think i know and tated almost every chillies...but i like to eat midium spicy food…"

bet replied Dec 9, 2018 to Do you like spicy food?? :))

57 Jan 1
Reply by Onee-chan

"waooooo....I did not think in this way.. ."

bet replied Dec 3, 2018 to Life is like a camera!

14 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by A738a

"as far as i can assume she is busy about family issue and i think she is okay but ju…"

bet replied Dec 2, 2018 to Looking for Adaline!

3 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by bet

"no  I did not hear this quite before but here it is said we should behave well to th…"

bet replied Nov 27, 2018 to Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

41 Dec 5, 2018

"Hi again! Actually there are people around us  who care us, like us, even we may cal…"

bet replied Oct 31, 2018 to Who are the people who are afraid to lose you?

50 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Robinoz

"Dear, I think we  all will be missed by the people whom we do contact regularly if w…"

bet replied Oct 29, 2018 to Who are the people who are afraid to lose you?

50 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Robinoz

"Dear, we should tell about the flaws who are our love ones otherwise  we have to suf…"

bet replied Oct 17, 2018 to Accept or go

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Svitlana

"Purposes are many...but, it is still the mostly followed way  to be united as a fami…"

bet replied Oct 14, 2018 to What do you think is the purpose of marriage?

36 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Tam

"Hi.....aha..every story is so sweet to read but do I have something to share? I thin…"

bet replied Oct 14, 2018 to What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love?

52 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Estanis

"HA... Why not?! women should do everything and men should do only relax beside a sea…"

bet replied Oct 9, 2018 to Do you think women should do housework mainly after marriage even if they work?

60 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by ella

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Names

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino 16 hours ago. 86 Replies

Conversational vs Fluent

Started by Onee-chan in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Rosemary :) yesterday. 1 Reply

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Rose Iris Will on Thursday. 4 Replies

Marrying an Older Woman

Started by Chandra in General Discussion. Last reply by arif saeed on Friday. 256 Replies

Rain

Started by vijay in General Discussion. Last reply by FARIBA on Wednesday. 11 Replies

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service