Diah's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"I don;t know for sure who will gonna miss me once I die... but it must be my parents…"

Diah replied Nov 3, 2018 to Who are the people who are afraid to lose you?

50 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Robinoz

"I like the smell after the rain. But unfortunately, I know nothing about the scienti…"

Diah replied Aug 27, 2018 to What Is the Secret Behind the Good Smell After the Rain?

94 Feb 19
Reply by dara gino

"Hello Tam!  First I thought that this dating-style is just happened in my country...…"

Diah replied Aug 27, 2018 to Do you think men should always pay for dinner while dating?

68 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Tam

Mod

"Hello Onee! I do consider advice from younger. For me, it doesn't matter what age pe…"

Diah replied Aug 27, 2018 to Do you consider advice from the younger?

54 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

"hello Dara! Let me leave my footprint here after for so long I wasn't involved in su…"

Diah replied Aug 27, 2018 to What kind of jewelry would you like to have?

76 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

"I like black hair to be honest. It seema healthy... but i dont think its a matter lf…"

Diah replied Aug 3, 2018 to blonde or black

90 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

"I like black hair to be honest. It seema healthy... but i dont think its a matter lf…"

Diah replied Aug 3, 2018 to blonde or black

90 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

"if I do a mistake, I will try to admit my wrongdoings and try to correct it. But som…"

Diah replied Jul 26, 2018 to Reaction

68 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by dara gino

"Welcome back Dara.. Thanks for the message but I have no idea with this topic. I am…"

Diah replied Jul 20, 2018 to The giants' conqueror

42 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by dara gino

"My best precious treasure is family and my happiness. I must do what I love and love…"

Diah replied Jul 19, 2018 to What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

11 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Jeong Hojin

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Assignment Help UK

Started by hermilie in General Discussion. Last reply by WolfLarsen on Sunday. 1 Reply

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan on Sunday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service