EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

Mahgol's Discussions (1,304)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I like traveling, but never had thought to try one under constraint! mm..!! I like…"

Mahgol replied Nov 24, 2013 to What three things you would take if you are forced to go to a dessert island?

16 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Green

"Hi dear Sima, thanks for your blog . nice question! surely that's true , mother are…"

Mahgol replied Oct 14, 2013 to What is the best advice your mother ever gave you

60 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Ameur

"Why you wash your hands before start eating ? you do not do so because you afraid o…"

Mahgol replied Oct 2, 2013 to Hey Gentlemen Try To Behave Like Mr President ;-)

21 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Asif Ali, Zindani.

"Hi dear Sima, We are in a same boat, the problem is that we think in our mother tong…"

Mahgol replied Sep 17, 2013 to I am sick of my bad grammar :-(

210 Feb 6
Reply by andy

"Hi Dayne, I have not found yet the reason! I did not even imagine to be such addicte…"

Mahgol replied Aug 13, 2013 to Why is EnglishClub so addictive?

15 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by samakida

"thanks Sahar jan, about green flower, I meant the one which I had shared before, tha…"

Mahgol replied Jul 12, 2013 to Remember EC!

51 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Sahar

"mm...! Sahar jan I do not get your question! It is saying what reminds me EC? it mea…"

Mahgol replied Jul 11, 2013 to Remember EC!

51 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Sahar

"yes,That's true, 'I haven't seen you for ages' or '... for a very long time'. It's j…"

Mahgol replied Apr 4, 2013 to Hello

18 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by A dream

"mm.. ask dear Tara to help us."

18 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by A dream

"I agree with ranah. in here can mean about ; it refers to the events that happened f…"

18 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by A dream

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No