hafida's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

SpamBuster

"hi yasemin. i'm from algeria , exactly from constantine, and here some things famou…"

hafida replied Sep 22, 2012 to What's your country famous for?

178 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Shining Star

""

hafida replied Sep 12, 2012 to Know him first, then decide

25 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Mariam

"very nice topic dear mariam. I encourage you to give more. thank you very mutch sist…"

hafida replied Sep 12, 2012 to Know him first, then decide

25 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Mariam

"i think it's better before marriage, but we can't stay without it .that is way of li…"

hafida replied Sep 10, 2012 to Which life is better before marriage or after marriage

12 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Junco

"Interesting novel   "

hafida replied Sep 9, 2012 to Can you describe your life in two words

87 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by LIEDY

"you are really right , you show to me things maybe the anger covered it . thank you…"

hafida replied Sep 1, 2012 to If God can do anything, can He make a stone so heavy that He won’t be able to lift it?”

47 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Rosemary

"you are right dear Nafis, but that question very Provocatively, i can't control myse…"

hafida replied Aug 30, 2012 to If God can do anything, can He make a stone so heavy that He won’t be able to lift it?”

47 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Rosemary

"i think who no one love him."

hafida replied Aug 29, 2012 to who is the poor??

21 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Camilla

"even we can't see who they are chat with them but we can feel , i think our feeling…"

hafida replied Aug 29, 2012 to Do you trust people in internet

70 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by April

"even if volunteer work has some disavantagesة but it's avantages Enough To hide All …"

hafida replied Aug 28, 2012 to What are the advantages and disadvantages of volunteering?

9 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by hafida

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Assignment Help UK

Started by hermilie in General Discussion. Last reply by WolfLarsen on Sunday. 1 Reply

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan on Sunday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service