EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

arif's Discussions (363)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"funny question what if many women liked him as a husband? where would you stand in…"

arif replied 9 hours ago to If you have a single friend who is forced to marry but no women like him as a husband what should he do?

3 54 minutes ago
Reply by WinnieThePooh

"pls ask Mr. Google for help  "

arif replied 10 hours ago to Conversation

3 10 hours ago
Reply by arif

"I agree 100%"

arif replied 10 hours ago to My Realization

3 10 hours ago
Reply by arif

"I am Arif Saeed from Karachi known as city of light in the Province of Sindh, Pakist…"

arif replied Feb 24 to Searching English Speaking Friend/Partner

1 Feb 24
Reply by arif

"I don't think people can judge me since it needs password to check what's on my cell…"

arif replied Feb 24 to If you died right now, what's something on your phone that people will judge you for ? )))

6 Mar 1
Reply by Svitlana

"Gaining fluency in a language is not the measure of intelligence or having ideas. A…"

arif replied Feb 24 to What does it make one fluent in English? Does it matter the thoughts and ideas or spontaneity rather than all grammar rules, expressions and usages?

1 Feb 24
Reply by arif

"I have come across this discussion which I think needs a candid response is that if…"

arif replied Feb 15 to Marrying an Older Woman

257 Apr 3
Reply by Dreamer

"What love is!  Love is the heaviest and solidest gold which has no weight. I mean wh…"

arif replied Oct 18, 2018 to Accept or go

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Svitlana

"It's interesting to read others' story. So, I would like to share mine. I was under…"

arif replied Oct 10, 2018 to What's the craziest thing you've ever done for love?

52 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by Estanis

"There are many purpose of marriage depending on the priorities. Some marry to have a…"

arif replied Oct 7, 2018 to What do you think is the purpose of marriage?

36 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Tam

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No