Mayumi's Discussions (1,118)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"It's hard for me to speak with clarity. Most of the time, I know there is a short cu…"

Mayumi replied Jan 22, 2012 to What do you dread/fear about english?

62 Feb 13, 2012

"For me the easiest is reading and the most difficult is speaking."

Mayumi replied Dec 19, 2011 to Which skill ?

39 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by sugeng

"You got it, Ranu. When could I ever make myself clear in one or two sentences like y…"

Mayumi replied May 15, 2011 to Do we need to learn grammar to improve our speaking ability

132 Dec 11, 2012

"Ahm Hendro?! It's not my blog. It's Ranu's.Well, I can't blame you for that. My comm…"

Mayumi replied May 15, 2011 to Do we need to learn grammar to improve our speaking ability

132 Dec 11, 2012

"Hi again...I encountered this video today. And maybe this will also bring a light to…"

132 Dec 11, 2012

"RAnu my friend, do you really want my opinion on this? me who really don't know how…"

Mayumi replied May 13, 2011 to Do we need to learn grammar to improve our speaking ability

132 Dec 11, 2012

Mod

"I plant in our garden. I have a pleasant and peaceful-sort of feelings whenever I wa…"

Mayumi replied Apr 29, 2011 to What would you do to help mother Earth from man-made destruction?

59 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Green

"Hi, oppah,   If I won that money, I would travel around the world especially E - spe…"

Mayumi replied Apr 7, 2011 to If you won a million pound lottery, what would like to do first & second?

239 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Ida Powell

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you love fashion?

Started by Glosky in General Discussion. Last reply by SNR 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

ANTIVIRUS ALAMR

Started by WinnieThePooh in Technical HELP. Last reply by O. M. 13 hours ago. 2 Replies

Listen, think, then speak

Started by Zarkasy in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan yesterday. 1 Reply

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan Mar 17. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service