dara gino's Discussions (1,838)

Discussions Replied To (1756) Replies Latest Activity

"Ni hao Leo, it is very interesting. Here, our people exaggerate a lot. They pay more…"

dara gino replied 14 hours ago to sons or daughters

73 14 hours ago
Reply by dara gino

"Shookran bizzaf aala a chat. Thanks for chatting with me. You are a good student. Ma…"

dara gino replied yesterday to sons or daughters

73 14 hours ago
Reply by dara gino

"Ni hao Leo, first,  let me apologize for this delay. It is a late reply to your inte…"

dara gino replied on Monday to sons or daughters

73 14 hours ago
Reply by dara gino

"Bahut bahut shukriya  Mishaikh sahib! I really appreciate your support . Thanks for…"

dara gino replied on Monday to sons or daughters

73 14 hours ago
Reply by dara gino

"Neer nalavar mod. Nadira! I really appreciate your support and polite way of comment…"

dara gino replied on Sunday to sons or daughters

73 14 hours ago
Reply by dara gino

"Vanakkam mod. Nadira! How are you, my respected lady? That what most of the respecte…"

dara gino replied on Sunday to sons or daughters

73 14 hours ago
Reply by dara gino

"Hello, dear Robinoz. Before anything, I hope to be one of your friends. In that rega…"

dara gino replied on Sunday to What Is the Secret Behind the Good Smell After the Rain?

81 on Sunday
Reply by dara gino

"Ty, is that the scientific name for it? Thanks, Ty for that information. Is it possi…"

dara gino replied on Sunday to What Is the Secret Behind the Good Smell After the Rain?

81 on Sunday
Reply by dara gino

"Alash ya Fatima ana huna? Waish kundeer? Why am I here? Of course, to help those lov…"

81 on Sunday
Reply by dara gino

"Walang anu man Mayumi! You are most welcom,  my  dear respected friend. Don't forget…"

dara gino replied on Sunday to Delivery

53 11 minutes ago
Reply by WinnieThePooh

RSS

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service