subbulakshmi's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"We can't change the Designer of such games. It's not our duty. We have to be very ca…"

subbulakshmi replied Feb 20 to A Game to kill Childern. Who is Responsible ???

14 Feb 23
Reply by Student

"Dear Setareh, I hope you can write well. This paragraph showed you a good writer."

subbulakshmi replied May 13, 2015 to Writing

90 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Mr. Bob

"I don't write because of laziness. I will write from now on at-least once in a week.…"

subbulakshmi replied May 13, 2015 to Writing

90 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Mr. Bob

"No, never, ever. I am a book lover. I have only one holiday (sunday). I spend all my…"

subbulakshmi replied May 13, 2015 to Do you think that books have lost their place in our life?

275 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Marcos Mendes

"Sex is not only the factor which determines the married life. There are so many fact…"

subbulakshmi replied May 11, 2015 to Sex before marriage...

50 May 17, 2015
Reply by AReality

"1. If you found yourself, you are depressed is the first step 2. You want to get rel…"

subbulakshmi replied Oct 23, 2014 to Depression

2 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by subbulakshmi

"Marco! your answer is simply superb!"

subbulakshmi replied Oct 23, 2014 to What is the difference between "Bring me home" and "Take me home"?

9 Mar 5
Reply by Hayabuza

"Simply superb! Thank you"

subbulakshmi replied Oct 23, 2014 to What is the difference between "Bring me home" and "Take me home"?

9 Mar 5
Reply by Hayabuza

"Thank you Gabriel and Shamil! Shamil I agree with you. But I couldn't select any mov…"

subbulakshmi replied Oct 16, 2014 to Please Stop a minute!

7 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by A738a

"I never think about this. It's new for me. Thanks Chandra and John"

subbulakshmi replied Oct 13, 2014 to Gerund and Active Participle

32 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Trexxie

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Assignment Help UK

Started by hermilie in General Discussion. Last reply by WolfLarsen on Sunday. 1 Reply

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan on Sunday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service