Luci's Discussions (1,286)

Discussions Replied To (627) Replies Latest Activity

Mod

"Mary, I can't agree more with you. Once someone is the moderator, they should be the…"

Luci replied Aug 15, 2018 to Old and New My EC

9 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Luci

"Hey.. you made him very happy by posting this all! Such people want the only thing,…"

Luci replied May 27, 2018 to I want to get rid of this abusive person. Plz Help.

30 May 31, 2018
Reply by AG

"I have heard of it, Bengt :D it smells horribly after opening the can, ha? How the h…"

Luci replied May 6, 2018 to FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS III

59 May 13, 2018
Reply by MARY

"Lamb meat - hell noooo... It smells like goat to me! To eat sth smelly is not accept…"

Luci replied May 6, 2018 to FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS III

59 May 13, 2018
Reply by MARY

"Well.. Some people already practise sport with alcohol in their blood... Bowling hah…"

Luci replied May 6, 2018 to FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS I

29 May 12, 2018
Reply by MARY

"Hahahaaa... Great idea! Let me think and add some curses I have been running for age…"

Luci replied May 6, 2018 to FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS II

11 May 13, 2018
Reply by Danny Clark

"Look up four-leaf clover and you will get it, dara... "

Luci replied Apr 9, 2018 to Good luck

57 May 1, 2018
Reply by dara gino

"Older kids.. Why not! However, my 8yo son doesn't bring his phone to school, I am ag…"

Luci replied Mar 30, 2018 to Cell Phone

22 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Mishaikh

"Goat -> BOAT"

Luci replied Jan 27, 2018 to Change A Letter - GAME

117 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by MARY

"Roman... NEVER GIVE UP!!! :)"

Luci replied Jan 14, 2018 to What is better: To find the love and lose it one day or never even to find it?

61 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Roman

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you love fashion?

Started by Glosky in General Discussion. Last reply by Zivi 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

ANTIVIRUS ALAMR

Started by WinnieThePooh in Technical HELP. Last reply by O. M. 19 hours ago. 2 Replies

Listen, think, then speak

Started by Zarkasy in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan yesterday. 1 Reply

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky on Tuesday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan Mar 17. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service