ModaWay's Discussions (1,420)

Discussions Started (29) Replies Latest Activity

How to use it?

The importance of the internet increases every day, it become one of the most important resource of information. This is the reason of this…

Started by ModaWay in General Discussion

16 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by ModaWay

What is your dream job?

Hello my English club member let us speak about jobs and professions. I think members here are mixing of all professions and jobs. Lots of…

7 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by Melody

What is your personality ?

Hello my friends and all English club members. Personality is one of the most important things in human resources field. Companies ,firms a…

86 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by arif saeed

How to describe a picture?

Have you ever described a picture? let us practice this helpful method to describe a picture as a challenge. Choose a picture and apply the…

99 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by BeckyСollins

Do you really want to know new something?

Some people refuse to learn new methods or change the way of learning. New technology and modern digital methods affect on the teachers so…

14 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by ModaWay

Do you have a big mouth?

When someone has a big mouth he or she finds it difficult to keep a secrete. I think lots of children have a big mouth, do you give them al…

57 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by ModaWay

Take a look if you please.

It is a nice discussion, please take a look and see if you like it?. Please give me the chance to know your own thinking. Let us try to use…

60 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by ModaWay

What is the happiest event in your life?

Our life has nemorous of events.  Sometimes one event can change your life. Usually, we just remember the happiest event only which leave a…

21 May 24, 2015
Reply by ModaWay

What makes you angry?

People sometimes become angry for different reasons. I always have something that makes me angry disappointed and sad. May the reason of an…

47 May 16, 2015
Reply by Lê Vân

A talk of love.

If a woman hides her affection from the man whom she loves she may lose him. It will be a poor comfort to her that no one else knew t…

23 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by ModaWay

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

don't want children

Started by ivan in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 10 Replies

Reading books.

Started by priya in General Discussion. Last reply by Mishaikh on Tuesday. 44 Replies

Introduction

Started by Hamid in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 2 Replies

For students!

Started by Robert in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by FARIBA on Tuesday. 5 Replies

Rain

Started by vijay in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 12 Replies

Conversational vs Fluent

Started by Onee-chan in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Rosemary :) on Sunday. 1 Reply

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service