EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

ella's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"That's right, SNR :) As you said, such expression of love mostly are not serious, co…"

ella replied Apr 11 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"hahhaha SNR :D If such reaction on words "I love you".. i wonder how reaction would…"

ella replied Apr 9 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

":D :D :D wise, wise.. :D "

ella replied Apr 9 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"agree.. time consuming.. but.. that's price of luxury of having lot of enemies ))"

ella replied Nov 15, 2018 to Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

41 Dec 5, 2018

"wise, wise.. :) I suppose, if you keep your eyes on your enemy, you will be able to…"

ella replied Nov 13, 2018 to Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

41 Dec 5, 2018

"ofc.. I would add " wisdom" , too.. coz not everyone deserve to know about your drea…"

ella replied Nov 4, 2018 to My opinion

11 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by ella

"I wish I did.. especially diary that I used to write in teen days.. :D It would be a…"

ella replied Oct 29, 2018 to Did you make a Time Capusule when you were a child?

19 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Tam

"Alper.. you always have chance to change things that you mentioned.. you always have…"

ella replied Oct 29, 2018 to If u had just one chance,what would you change in the the world?

8 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by Estanis

":D"

ella replied Oct 20, 2018 to Do you think women should do housework mainly after marriage even if they work?

60 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by ella

"Dear Svitlana.. We should't change unchangable things.   And it is TEMPERAMENT.  Acc…"

ella replied Oct 17, 2018 to Accept or go

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Svitlana

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No