Seeker's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"correct, success comes with the continuous and non-stop efforts, every effort is imp…"

Seeker replied Nov 16, 2017 to Give your view points.

34 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by bet

"I think, it depends upon someone's surrounding culture about doing anything for live…"

Seeker replied Oct 18, 2017 to which is better ?

59 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Onee-chan

"it seems to be like a Bat or Fox "

Seeker replied Oct 16, 2017 to What do you see?

297 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by A738a

"If you want to take advice from me, I will share my experienced view that you should…"

Seeker replied Oct 16, 2017 to What should we eat and drink which is healthy?

10 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Seeker

"yes luci, you are right, i have experienced the same thing while taking to some pers…"

Seeker replied Mar 22, 2015 to Have you ever experienced that funny person you chatted with turned to be boring on Skype when you talked?

27 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by the death

"Dear Tetyana, Well, i would prefer to live a short life with love one, of course.  …"

Seeker replied Mar 9, 2013 to Would You Rather Live a Long Life Alone or a Short Life With Loved Ones?

97 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Mrs.Yanty

"Hehehe, Dear Duan, very different reply by you. Any way, thanx for your reply. simpl…"

Seeker replied Mar 9, 2013 to which is better ?

59 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Onee-chan

"Dear fran sees qu, yes, cell phone is one of the best advantages that the society ev…"

Seeker replied Mar 9, 2013 to Could we still survive without Mobile phone in recent time ?

24 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Nadira

"Dear Bella4551, it's true that young generation feel blank without mobile phone. Tha…"

Seeker replied Mar 9, 2013 to Could we still survive without Mobile phone in recent time ?

24 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Nadira

"Thanx minhsang for your reply. simple guy"

24 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Nadira

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky yesterday. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky on Monday. 6 Replies

Assignment Help UK

Started by hermilie in General Discussion. Last reply by WolfLarsen on Sunday. 1 Reply

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan on Sunday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service