EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

Evangelina's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello ivan, Interesting discussion. Normally when people hear such kind of stateme…"

Evangelina replied Jan 18 to don't want children

10 Feb 19

"Hello Mr Dara, With all the respect, I was not blaming you in my comment, what I hav…"

Evangelina replied Jan 7 to sons or daughters

79 Jan 20
Reply by dara gino

"Hello Mr. Dara, I am curious to know your answer upon this matter, is it possible to…"

Evangelina replied Jan 6 to sons or daughters

79 Jan 20
Reply by dara gino

"Hello Mr. Dara, I am really so sorry, if I made you feel that way. Well, image is so…"

Evangelina replied Aug 31, 2018 to What kind of jewelry would you like to have?

76 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

"Mr. Dara, Thank you so many times, Just it may seem like a bracelet but it’s not, i…"

Evangelina replied Aug 29, 2018 to What kind of jewelry would you like to have?

76 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

" Mishaikh, Thank you so much :)"

Evangelina replied Aug 29, 2018 to What kind of jewelry would you like to have?

76 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

"Mr. Dara, Some day I would like to buy this one, it is expensive, but, buuut, make m…"

Evangelina replied Aug 28, 2018 to What kind of jewelry would you like to have?

76 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

"Hello Dear Svitlana, It is a very nice outlook you have on your follow beings, I tr…"

Evangelina replied May 5, 2018 to Infidelity - What Makes A Person Behave Like That?

23 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Roman

"Hello Zzina, Yes, I do agree with you, that humans can error, buuuut, this can not…"

Evangelina replied May 5, 2018 to Infidelity - What Makes A Person Behave Like That?

23 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Roman

"Hello Mr Bob, I feel happy and honored that you noticed my discussion and took time…"

23 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Roman

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No