Darius's Discussions (1,131)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dara ! Thank you for  the new topic , Maybe such comparison was meaningful centur…"

Darius replied Jan 6 to sons or daughters

79 Jan 20
Reply by dara gino

"Hi Olga !  To care or not to care , this is the question . :D  Since I don't know th…"

Darius replied Nov 6, 2018 to Who are the people who are afraid to lose you?

50 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Robinoz

"Hi Dara !  Thank you for  the new topic . Let me tell about two different words . Th…"

Darius replied Oct 23, 2018 to other opinion

37 Dec 16, 2018
Reply by dara gino

"Very nice  topic !  Thank you for sharing . We  ( me and Paula ) had a long conversa…"

Darius replied Oct 4, 2018 to Do you think women should do housework mainly after marriage even if they work?

60 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by ella

"Thank you for  this topic !  let's follow a flowchart : " Am I interested in Blogs ,…"

Darius replied Sep 20, 2018 to Comments & Commenting

26 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Fizzy

"Thank you Estanis  for sharing  such great topic .  To tell the truth  this  techniq…"

Darius replied Sep 20, 2018 to Womb for rent

33 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Estanis

"Nice topic  although I think it is  somehow feminine and cosmetic topic . So I can't…"

Darius replied Sep 11, 2018 to Plucking or shaving

14 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by WinnieThePooh

"Tea  = 6   Toast = 12  "

Darius replied Sep 6, 2018 to TEA TIME

41 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by MARY

"Thank you Dara  Oh Yes  !  Sure I care.  I think almost all the people do the same.…"

Darius replied Aug 29, 2018 to other opinion

37 Dec 16, 2018
Reply by dara gino

"Thank you Dara  I prefer to read othes’ ideas because I don’t use any kind of jweles…"

Darius replied Aug 20, 2018 to What kind of jewelry would you like to have?

76 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Onee-chan

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Rain

Started by vijay in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross 1 hour ago. 12 Replies

don't want children

Started by ivan in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

Reading books.

Started by priya in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross 1 hour ago. 43 Replies

Introduction

Started by Hamid in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Kate Kross 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Conversational vs Fluent

Started by Onee-chan in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Rosemary :) yesterday. 1 Reply

Names

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino yesterday. 86 Replies

Marrying an Older Woman

Started by Chandra in General Discussion. Last reply by arif saeed on Friday. 256 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Rose Iris Will on Thursday. 4 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service