Rose Iris Will's Discussions (326)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Children are innocent. Playing is to them gaining experience.It's up to us adults to…"

Rose Iris Will replied on Monday to A Game to kill Childern. Who is Responsible ???

14 16 hours ago
Reply by Student

""

Rose Iris Will replied Feb 14 to Greetings!

5 on Tuesday
Reply by FARIBA

"Mishaikh, To avoid morning stress, you should protect your vehicle from freezing eve…"

Rose Iris Will replied Jan 30 to What Is the Secret Behind the Good Smell After the Rain?

94 on Tuesday
Reply by dara gino

"There is no rainy season in my country. I just know that season from my trips to Asi…"

Rose Iris Will replied Jan 30 to Rain

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Kate Kross

"Sometimes, a little lie can be less cruel than the truth.And also, sometimes, someon…"

Rose Iris Will replied Jan 25 to Lying

40 Jan 31
Reply by dara gino

"Yes, dara gino, asking in that way you mentioned now, would have been better. You as…"

Rose Iris Will replied Jan 7 to sons or daughters

79 Jan 20
Reply by dara gino

"Just to come up with this question is discriminatory. If someone asks others for an…"

Rose Iris Will replied Jan 6 to sons or daughters

79 Jan 20
Reply by dara gino

Mod

"I travel a lot and so, I have been eating many different dishes around the world. I…"

Rose Iris Will replied Dec 9, 2018 to Do you like spicy food?? :))

57 Jan 1
Reply by Onee-chan

"Lol, NotAClue. I did not say I live up to this. I am not perfect. Perfection is bori…"

Rose Iris Will replied Dec 3, 2018 to Life is like a camera!

14 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by A738a

"Great quote, Mishaikh. Thanks for sharing it with us. We shouldn't have anything to…"

Rose Iris Will replied Dec 3, 2018 to Life is like a camera!

14 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by A738a

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Reading books.

Started by priya in General Discussion. Last reply by Mishaikh on Tuesday. 44 Replies

don't want children

Started by ivan in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 10 Replies

Introduction

Started by Hamid in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 2 Replies

Greetings!

Started by FARIBA in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by FARIBA on Tuesday. 5 Replies

For students!

Started by Robert in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Rain

Started by vijay in General Discussion. Last reply by Kate Kross on Tuesday. 12 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service