Hardi's Discussions (425)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

" Ha-ha-ha. Now I'm worried. "

Hardi replied Aug 23, 2016 to " I fear that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots" Albert Einstein. What you say about this ?

9 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Hardi

"If you could travel 100 years back in time, grab someone from there, and then travel…"

Hardi replied Aug 22, 2016 to " I fear that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots" Albert Einstein. What you say about this ?

9 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Hardi

"I can't answer this hypothetical question. First give me unlimited account of money,…"

Hardi replied Nov 11, 2014 to What is more valuable than money?

125 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by ModaWay

"Maybe it's because, for most people, English is originated from some far away countr…"

Hardi replied Oct 28, 2013 to What makes English the most popular language all over the world?

13 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by khaled emam

"I like all cute characters and cool characters and of course I like all cute and coo…"

Hardi replied Jul 4, 2013 to Animation character

11 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by A738a

"Sorry, I don't remember. It was so long ago, when I took buss. I think it was 80 cen…"

Hardi replied Jun 26, 2013 to What's the name of your monetary unit? What can you buy with one unit?

166 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by ⊱ Mickey ⊰

"We have € (EURO) in Estonia. Today I can buy 500g nice big and fresh strawberries, w…"

Hardi replied Jun 25, 2013 to What's the name of your monetary unit? What can you buy with one unit?

166 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by ⊱ Mickey ⊰

"No. I haven't been there. I might like to go there for little, but I don't like trav…"

Hardi replied Jun 14, 2013 to China and I?

64 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by ⊱ Mickey ⊰

"Yeah you are right. I'm a Dragon. I have many Chinese products. But Chinese products…"

64 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by ⊱ Mickey ⊰

"There are dragons in China. The Chinese language is such, that no one understands it…"

64 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by ⊱ Mickey ⊰

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky 3 hours ago. 36 Replies

Hello

Started by Glosky in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Glosky yesterday. 6 Replies

Assignment Help UK

Started by hermilie in General Discussion. Last reply by WolfLarsen on Sunday. 1 Reply

Hi everone

Started by Júlio Rodrigues in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Onee-chan yesterday. 1 Reply

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service