Rosemary :)'s Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

Mod

"   Our teacher in elementary school  was explaining  for us  how we should  use  the…"

Rosemary :) replied yesterday to Eating with bare hands

4 7 hours ago
Reply by bet

"   I think it's your personal choice  . Having children  isn't  like buying teddy  b…"

Rosemary :) replied on Friday to don't want children

9 on Tuesday
Reply by ivan

""

Rosemary :) replied Jan 5 to Hello!

10 Jan 13
Reply by Halim

"       The story of the weak mother gazelle in her weakest moment trying to deliver…"

Rosemary :) replied Dec 29, 2018 to Delivery

54 Jan 16
Reply by dara gino

"     " You want , I want and Allah does what he wants "   " Allah knows what will be…"

Rosemary :) replied Dec 28, 2018 to Delivery

54 Jan 16
Reply by dara gino

"    A very interesting topic :) I fight sometimes against traditional norms  that be…"

Rosemary :) replied Dec 15, 2018 to To break the rules.

34 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Svitlana

"   Tell me first how many  are your students  ? What  are their levels in English  ?…"

Rosemary :) replied Nov 30, 2018 to Uninterested Students!!!!!

28 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Shoaib Yunus

"  Hhhhhh  , I did cry a lot that day  . It stinged  me in the palm of my hand  , whi…"

Rosemary :) replied Nov 24, 2018 to What's the craziest or silliest thing you ever did as a child?

13 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Tam

"    Sorry to hear this bad ending . I think your toy was a super tiny one . You  , I…"

Rosemary :) replied Nov 24, 2018 to What's the craziest or silliest thing you ever did as a child?

13 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Tam

"    Sorry  , I have rushed quickly  to write my point of view without reading the wh…"

Rosemary :) replied Nov 13, 2018 to Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

41 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by NotAClue

RSS

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service