EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

SNR's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Ella,  exactly, I liked Winnie's reply. :D"

SNR replied Apr 11 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"LOL @ Glosky, I would have also run if I were in shoe :P and showed my reaction whic…"

SNR replied Apr 11 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"Lol, Well i have a reason for that. In india many times eve teasers or road side rom…"

SNR replied Apr 9 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"LOL Winnie,  You really nailed it. :P "

SNR replied Apr 9 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"hey Glosky,  Probably my answer would be "Are you insane?" OR  whaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt…"

SNR replied Apr 8 to If a complete stranger tells you that he loves you, how would you honestly answer?

56 on Tuesday
Reply by Glosky

"hey Rick, here is the link which has an explanation of phrasal verb "Pass by". I am…"

SNR replied Mar 25 to Passive or progressive used as a adj.?

13 Apr 6
Reply by Onee-chan

"Hey Glosky,  It's a nice topic to discuss. I think the relation of girls with fashio…"

SNR replied Mar 23 to Do you love fashion?

21 Apr 8
Reply by Glosky

"I am not sure, cause I am not grammar Gestapo like ryss :D But following sentence se…"

SNR replied Mar 19 to Passive or progressive used as a adj.?

13 Apr 6
Reply by Onee-chan

Admin

"I have not noticed any unusual activity or bulk of email notifications. Everything i…"

SNR replied Mar 6 to Email Notifications Gone Wild?

29 Apr 6
Reply by Onee-chan

"I am a make up lover. I have a quite large collection of cosmetics which includes on…"

SNR replied Nov 14, 2018 to Cosmetic

5 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by AG

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No