EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

Daniel's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as I know, the word "nope" is an informal way of saying simply "no". It's sui…"

Daniel replied Nov 2, 2016 to What does "nope" mean?

6 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Bob

"The first book I read to the end in English was "Robin Hood". It's a very young and…"

Daniel replied Oct 14, 2016 to What English book did you first read through the end?

24 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Tam

SpamBuster

" In my viewpoint, writing can help you just to write better, but it hasn't power to…"

Daniel replied Oct 14, 2014 to Can writing help in speaking ?

20 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Ahmet

" Hi Tara,  I thought we have a soldier with a getup half British and half American,…"

Daniel replied Mar 21, 2014 to A Mascot for EnglishClub

165 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by wolfshade thunder

" Hi Arif, first of all I wanna say you classifications are just a way to say how org…"

Daniel replied Feb 12, 2014 to Why do we set English level on our profile?

143 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by arif

" I think the longest word I've already heard about in my own language was "inconstit…"

Daniel replied Dec 6, 2013 to What's the longest word in your language?

5 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by A738a

" Interesting discussion Stephen. I think my personal dreams these days, are to speak…"

Daniel replied Aug 30, 2013 to What is the best idea/dream you've ever had?

120 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by afta04

" Unfortunately, I think so! At least, It's waht most of own learners complain here i…"

Daniel replied Aug 25, 2013 to Is English a really hard language to learn? Why? What's harder?

26 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Stephen

" Interesting discussion Stephen! I don't think English is the hardest language in th…"

Daniel replied Aug 14, 2013 to Is English a really hard language to learn? Why? What's harder?

26 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Stephen

" First of all, hi teacher Aija! Nice questioning to discuss! I think my first experi…"

Daniel replied Aug 6, 2013 to First Steps

12 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by celyn

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No