EnglishClub has partnered with Gymglish to give you personalized English lessons through daily emails FREE for 15 days. Activate your free lessons now and receive a level assessment!

Sniper Venom's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, new year in Iran is called "Nowruz" U'd better check this link for more info b…"

Sniper Venom replied Jun 26, 2014 to Your New Year

5 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Sniper Venom

"Oh Gosh! Come on, pal! These feelings may be kindness towards friends but face it th…"

Sniper Venom replied Jun 12, 2014 to I'M HERE AND SHE IS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

10 Jun 27, 2014

"Nice! Actually, the same with others!"

Sniper Venom replied Apr 27, 2014 to What's the first thing u notice to read a blog?

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Lica

"Then give me 5! We're in the same taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sniper Venom replied Apr 27, 2014 to What's the first thing u notice to read a blog?

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Lica

"Easy words! Haha! I donno why most of us look for the easy ones! coz we can finish i…"

Sniper Venom replied Apr 25, 2014 to What's the first thing u notice to read a blog?

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Lica

"I saw ur paintings!!!! U're such a great artist! So is that why u like the blogs wit…"

Sniper Venom replied Apr 25, 2014 to What's the first thing u notice to read a blog?

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Lica

"Of coursssssssssssssse! The catchy titles!!!! I believe it as one of the most import…"

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Lica

"Thanx for the like and reply pal! Ya...but u know sth! We don' need to explore whole…"

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Lica

"Originality! U just hit the nail on the head...ya! I do agree with u; some members d…"

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Lica

"Complicated ones!!!!! Hmm...in fact, just for a moment it reminded me of a quote whi…"

18 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Lica

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No