General Discussion (3,042)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Asian cup 2019/ UAE

Qatar beat Japan 3/1 on the final match of the Asian football tournament in the United Arab Emirates. The Japanese computers were d…

Started by dara gino

13 Feb 6
Reply by andy

study abroad

Hi! I want to study abroad. But I have not decided a country where I want to go yet. I have some conditions to study abroad. First I like…

Started by kokko

3 Feb 5
Reply by Rita Biswas

Childhood

IMG-20190202-WA0001.jpg Childhood is one of the happiest period of a person. It is a time where there are no obligations, responsibilities…

Started by vijay

2 Feb 4
Reply by vijay

Lying

Lying is a bad habit and it does not belong to the good manners of the person in dealing with the others. In order to mislead them intentio…

Started by dara gino

40 Jan 31
Reply by dara gino

Mod

Eating with bare hands

Hello everyone! ^_^ I hope your days are great. Have you ever eaten with bare hands?? WITHOUT CUTLERY. OR, If you do that, how often do you…

Started by Onee-chan

14 Jan 29
Reply by Onee-chan

Friendship

Can a male and female be best friends, with out falling in love? What are the boundaries of of a platonic relationship?

Started by vijay

0 Jan 28

Food

Which is good food for our health, vegetarian or non vegetarian?

Started by vijay

0 Jan 23

The weather

Let's talk about weather. Now here in my country is cloudy and wet. What about your country?  When English people meet ,they usually say…

Started by Anastasia

2 Jan 21
Reply by Onee-chan

Live

Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apparent building?

Started by vijay

2 Jan 21
Reply by Onee-chan

sons or daughters

Which is better for parents, sons or daughters? 

Started by dara gino

79 Jan 20
Reply by dara gino

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you love fashion?

Started by Glosky in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky 6 hours ago. 16 Replies

ANTIVIRUS ALAMR

Started by WinnieThePooh in Technical HELP. Last reply by WinnieThePooh 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

Listen, think, then speak

Started by Zarkasy in General Discussion. Last reply by Onee-chan on Friday. 1 Reply

Woman's Day

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Glosky Mar 19. 36 Replies

O.M.G

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by _SERA Aug 4, 2013. 467 Replies

Which languages do you love in the world ?

Started by _SERA in General Discussion. Last reply by Narain Dass Roopani Jun 22, 2018. 360 Replies

What do you see?

Started by A738a in General Discussion. Last reply by A738a Jun 22, 2018. 297 Replies

About

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service