General Discussion (3,043)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To break the rules.

Hello, guys! May I have your attention again? (Sorry, friends, I am too curious sometimes) LOL Have you ever broken common rules, laws, cus…

Started by Svitlana

34 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Svitlana

Names

It is the word by which we are known or addressed to. Some of us are very careful about naming their children. If the name is good, it show…

Started by dara gino

68 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by dara gino

other opinion

Do you care about the other opinion?

Started by dara gino

37 Dec 16, 2018
Reply by dara gino

Do you know what is bipolar disease?

When I was diagnosed bipolar after my son studied in 1st grade of elementary school I was shocked. How come? I was always normal, got high…

Started by Rina Evalinde

0 Dec 16, 2018

5 FAST WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR TOEFL SCORE

5 FAST WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR TOEFL SCORE If you dream of studying in the States, TOEFL could be your ticket to success. As with any exam, g…

Started by pirom

0 Dec 13, 2018

Life is like a camera!

Started by Mishaikh

14 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by A738a

Uninterested Students!!!!!

How can someone teach a student who is not even interested? How to teach non-native high school students English, who don't even give a d**…

Started by Shoaib Yunus

28 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Shoaib Yunus

What's the craziest or silliest thing you ever did as a child?

When I was about 5 years old, I stuck a small toy train deep into my nostril and couldn't pull it out by myself. Soon afterwards, I went to…

Started by Tam

13 Dec 6, 2018
Reply by Tam

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Have you ever heard this quote... ? Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. What do you think about it? Bad or good idea? What re…

Started by NotAClue

41 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by NotAClue

Looking for Adaline!

Hey dear members of EC, can you give you me some clue where our beautiful Adaline has gone? I wasn't active for some month. Have anyone se…

Started by NotAClue

3 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by bet

RSS

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service