General Discussion (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Is the Secret Behind the Good Smell After the Rain?

What is the secret behind the good smell after it rains? What makes rain smell so good? when we were children we used to play outside duri…

Started by dara gino

81 Jan 13
Reply by dara gino

Dyslexia...

Hello my dear friends in all over the world. Today, I want you all to tell me. What is dyslexia ?  Why kids suffer from? What are the thing…

Started by rana

16 Jan 10
Reply by rana

Watch your profiles!

People like sharing their tastes, preferences, habits, their thoughts about topics, what they hate, like or dislike, photos... much persona…

Started by Estanis

45 Jan 10
Reply by Rina Evalinde

What is the most ridiculous fear you have?

Hair? Balloons? Clowns? It ain't silly, though. They used to be creeeeeepy. Thanks to Bill Skarsgård they lost their credibility. To me, th…

Started by A738a

13 Jan 1
Reply by A738a

Mod

Do you like spicy food?? :))

Which one of these hot chili peppers do you like?? :D :D Picture source I'm used to eating 'hot wax' directly with a certain food or mixin…

Started by Onee-chan

57 Jan 1
Reply by Onee-chan

welcome to rain

I love the rain!Every rain came, I felt there were memories back.Rain is the time to enjoy the memories, that's my opinion. What is your op…

Started by annie

7 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by dara gino

New year Resolution.

What is your new year Resolution? My resolution is don't expect anything .....I mean affection or love.. from others.It gives disappointmen…

Started by priya

25 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by Mishaikh

Give your view points.

Started by priya

34 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by bet

Reading books.

Do you like reading books? For what purpose do you read books? what kind of books you prefer? Is it useful or not? how? Reading interest de…

Started by priya

42 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by Common Mass

Main languages of Pakistan

Some of the common languages are: Urdu: Urdu is the national language of Pakistan. English: Official language. Punjabi: Mainly spoken in t…

Started by Mishaikh

5 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by bet

RSS

© 2019   Created by Joe Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service