General Discussion (3,041)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading books.

Do you like reading books? For what purpose do you read books? what kind of books you prefer? Is it useful or not? how? Reading interest de…

Started by priya

45 Feb 26
Reply by Stasy Walker

What does it make one fluent in English? Does it matter the thoughts and ideas or spontaneity rather than all grammar rules, expressions and usages?

I have been trying to figure out this for long time.  Your valuable suggestions / opinions are requested.

Started by Rohit

1 Feb 24
Reply by arif saeed

A Game to kill Childern. Who is Responsible ???

There is a strong bond between kids and games . Through playing they grow up and gain skills which are essential for them as adult…

Started by Rosemary :)

14 Feb 23
Reply by Student

Names

It is the word by which we are known or addressed to. Some of us are very careful about naming their children. If the name is good, it show…

Started by dara gino

88 Feb 21
Reply by dara gino

What Is the Secret Behind the Good Smell After the Rain?

What is the secret behind the good smell after it rains? What makes rain smell so good? when we were children we used to play outside duri…

Started by dara gino

94 Feb 19
Reply by dara gino

don't want children

im 30 years old and dont have children, and the last thursday i went to do the vasectomy because i really don't want children, the most of…

Started by ivan

10 Feb 19
Reply by Kate Kross

Marrying an Older Woman

Hello, everyone. What do you think about younger guys who are interested in and want to marry older women?

Started by Chandra

256 Feb 15
Reply by arif saeed

Which food do you prefer,resturant food or home food?

In our modern life,people are prefer to eat at resturants.Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home.Which you prefer and why? Re…

Started by ModaWay

202 Feb 13
Reply by saba

I am sick of my bad grammar :-(

I love to challenge my writing by write blogs .I always do that but some of my friends told me that my grammar is not good (and I get that…

Started by A dream

210 Feb 6
Reply by andy

Asian cup 2019/ UAE

Qatar beat Japan 3/1 on the final match of the Asian football tournament in the United Arab Emirates. The Japanese computers were d…

Started by dara gino

13 Feb 6
Reply by andy

RSS

How to Report a Member
1: Go to member's page. 2: Click "Report Member" at bottom of page. 3: Fill in form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Expector
Nadira
Paula
Onee
Nadiyah
Ma No