Replies

• You seems right ..everything has a limit but this trying to forget someone has no limit ...its better not to try to stop it but to think something else ..have to understand it however...thanks
  • When its hard to forget friends, its also hard to forget hostiles! 

• Life is very beautiful so its better to move on....
  • i wanted to write something like this ur sentences, so i just pasted that below;

...And please don't be judgmental to say someone doesn't remember you. Maybe that person doesn't talk to you or ignores you whenever you meet him/her at somewhere. But who knows, you live in the solitude of that person. You may appear in their dreams. Something or someone reminds them about you. 

I think there is precieux crazy telepathy between all people that makes two-sided relationship which sometimes we can't feel it. for example when I overthink about a person He/She calls me at day!! :D

• Its easy....every person has his replacemend....life goes on
  • Life is full of ups and downs.Some will stay with us and some doesn't. Try to get engaged in something you like rather than thinking about him/her.As time passes those memories will fade away from your mind.So please stop worrying & move forward.
    her.as is parked
  • Easy, gosh, don't cry!  Anyways, I do agree with your BLOG...errr...COMMENT.  It's too long, thought I was reading a blog.  (^,^)

TDK, I think it's not that the person "can't remember you" but just simply "doesn't want to remember you" unless that person has mental disorder.  Situations like this one hurts but let time takes care of it.  No matter what we tell you anyways will be useless.  Feelings are stubborn and won't let go easily.  The more you are forced to do something contrary to your feelings the more you rebel.  So be sad, cry if you have to, think of that person day and night, reminisce old memories and cry again.  That's all normal and part of the healing process.  Live your life one day at a time.  Be patient and time will heal your pains.  Who knows one day when you look back, you'll be able to remember the person but not the feelings.  Good luck!

This reply was deleted.