Yes or No?

Do you think that life on earth is going to end on the 26th of Sep?

I've recently heard many people talking about a comet called Elinen( I'm not pretty sure of the spelling). This comet is going to hit earth on Sep 26 and might end the life on earth!

Personally, I don't believe such a thing!

P.S: to know more about this comet one of our fellow members called Jamal (The Godfather)   posted a video about it.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is very true, hilda. thanks for coming by and sharing it with us.
  •  You are absolutely right, Anah. Thanks for passing by.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Thanks Mathew for sharing your ideas! Enjoy your time.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Thanks Koster for stopping by and giving your opinion. I personally don't believe any of what's being said about this comet. Anyway, I like such stories. Have a good day!
  • anything can happen to earth anytime, earth is just like a dust particle in the whole universe!
    • thanks Parashanth for stopping and giving your opinion.

• its sure that no life will be in earth after about 7 billion years, because Sun can last for another 7 billion years. So by the time life in earth can manage to migrate to any other part in the universe! There may be possibilities of new technologies to travel to other parts of universe in fraction of time!
    • You're right. It's said that there is life on Mars as there is water. As a result, people in future might travel to Mars and live there, who knows?
    • It is known that sun is the nearest star to earth. But if sun dies all planets including earth and mars will lose its present orbit around sun and may move somewhere and may start orbiting any other star. So there is no point hoping life can exist in mars also. But there may be possibilities of favourable conditions for living in any other planet, which is orbiting a star and which is too far for us to reach using present technologies. Such planets might be existing and people are trying to discover such planets. Research in this direction gives some hopes these days. Lets hope that the technology would develope to discover some planets with favourable life conditions in future.
    • It'll be great to live on another planet or even in a new galaxy; though, considering the humble limited technology we've reached, this seems next to impossible! thanks for your nice comments, Prashanth.
This reply was deleted.