Yes or No?

Do you think that life on earth is going to end on the 26th of Sep?

I've recently heard many people talking about a comet called Elinen( I'm not pretty sure of the spelling). This comet is going to hit earth on Sep 26 and might end the life on earth!

Personally, I don't believe such a thing!

P.S: to know more about this comet one of our fellow members called Jamal (The Godfather)   posted a video about it.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi Kean! you're absolutely right; it's exactly what I believe in as well. Thanks for your contribution.
    • Hi Sitar, thanks for your comment.
    • Hi hilda, you haven't seen and won't 'cuz all this is just a figment of so-called scientists. Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

• I don't believe that, because I am Muslim

• Well, I'm Muslim too and don't believe such a thing at all. However, I thought it was a new idea to discuss. Anyway, thanks for giving your opinion, Ali.
    • hi I am surprised whether there is any relation between religion and such comet stories? Please share with us.
    • Hi Parshanth, in islam, Allah said that nobody knows when is the day of judgement and nobody will ever know about it. thanks for asking dear.
  • Hello Asma, I totally agree with you. As a matter of fact, I knew from the very begining that all this had been just nonsense! Anyway, thanks for stopping by and sharing your opinion with us.
  • Hi Lama amar

I am sure the earth is not going to the end on the 26th of september because today is 27th of september

lol .I think no one can predict that

have a nice day in the earth

• Thanks Farid for stopping by and as for my view I'm unquestionably against the whole idea 'cuz God Himself hasn't told anybody about The Last Day. So can you believe a bunch of so-called scientists to be able to tell when the life ends? No, this must be a figment of their wild imagination!

This reply was deleted.