Replies

• We never get alone because we have family and friends that we really love 

• It purely depends upon the situation.... If we get a really loved partner the short life is sufficient.... otherwise long life alone because we can do some social work for others...

•  Of course,short life with those who love us

• I like a long life but...not alone. I will live with my family.

• i would like to choose short life with loved ones yes of course here i wanna be a flower life

• It's too simplistic a question Tetyana. I'd like to live a long life with or without loved ones, however, it's the quality of life that is important; when life becomes intolerable, it's time to go. That can happen at the end of a long life or relatively early in a short life.

The average death age for men in Australia is about 82 years ... that will do me fine if my quality of life is still okay.

• in my opinion every body like to live more and this longevity definitely leads to the death of our beloved ones as no one will live for ever .For that reason i would rather live alone and worship my god a lot more than just die early

• There is no such a thing. life is changing no matter what live ur life
  • I would  rather  live  short and  be remembered  as young at heart :)

• What a tricky question!!! :-(

It's so nice 2 share my feelings with someone who i care or love...

And when i'm with him/her time is soooooo meaningless!!! i don't care what time is it or is it night or day!!! or how old am i... and even how long would be my life!!!

When i'm with someone who i care or love, there's JUST one important thing: THE MOMENT THAT WE R TOGETHER, just this...

So between ur given choices I definitely choose a short life with loved ones...

Thxxxxxxxxxx Tetyana 4 this great question...

This reply was deleted.