Women's Day 2023

The woman is the main target in this equation in terms of rights, and gender equality. They are the other half that is necessary for life to go on. Give me a boy or a girl without the combination of man and woman!
Why the discrimination and complete inequality in gender? Is it important to celebrate women's Day? How does the woman feel on this day?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What sets this article apart is its commitment to addressing the practical concerns of Watermelon Game readers, offering solutions that can be implemented immediately.

Watermelon Game | Play Suika Game Online
    Watermelon Game or Suika Game is a new trending game in Q4/2023. You have to drop 2 of the same small fruits in order to merge the larger fruit. Try…
    • Hello Bekean, thanks for your nice comment. I am still waiting to be one of your friends. Thank you again.

• Hi Bekean, is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks.

• Let's care more women's in this women's day❤🙌❤

I'm Nzau talking from Angola 🇦🇴 And I'm Angolan

I Love all of you ❤️ friends

• Haha, merci beaucoup Nzau. Thanks for dropping in. Nice comment.

• Let's honor women on Women's Day by thanking them for their altruistic contributions to our family life.

Cre: Backrooms Game

Backrooms Game
    The Backrooms Game is an awesome escape-horror game for thrill-seekers. Never stop running if you don't want to face the scariest monster!
  • As a woman, International Women's Day is a significant day for me, as it celebrates our achievements, highlights gender equality, and reminds us of the ongoing fight for women's rights and empowerment. 

contexto 

Contexto
    Contexto - An amazing word game, you have unlimited time to guess the secret word of the day.
    • Cam on Thomas Franck. I really agree with each word you said. Thanks for your nice comment. 

• It's nice for Celebration I feel it be celebrated everyday through respect education and no discrimination 

• Many many thanks, madam Nadira. Thanks for your nice feelings. 

This reply was deleted.