Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exactly, Mr. KT Chan. I believe trustworthy is important. Marriage is some sort of a company between two. You know that dependability is most important between partners. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again! 

TK Chan said:

I respect your view, but I believe as long as you are religious, you should have a strong foundation for being a trustworthy person as well as loving others. =)

ADEL said:

i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.
    and then it comes whether you like her brunette or blonde ,tall or short ,religious or non-religioius.

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • Xie xie TK Chan! Thanks for your politeness. They say that a religious woman will always be the best. Mr. Ferhan said beauty. I agreed with him. Others said that a rich wife would be helpful. I also agreed with that.  Some people like attribution or lineage, but the religious one can cover all the previous qualities. Thanks, Chan for your nice comment. Can I be one of your friends?

TK Chan said:

Personally, the qualities of the good wife are religious so that we can be on the same page confronting our lives altogether.

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • I respect your view, but I believe as long as you are religious, you should have a strong foundation for being a trustworthy person as well as loving others. =)

ADEL said:

i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.
    and then it comes whether you like her brunette or blonde ,tall or short ,religious or non-religioius.

Wife
  • Personally, the qualities of the good wife are religious so that we can be on the same page confronting our lives altogether.

• Nasilsin Ferhan, inan bana, seninlyem. I am with you Ferhan, beauty is something we all run after, but alone, it's not sufficient. Let me explain this or if you read my new blog, divorce, you will come to recognize this matter. Beauty needs honesty and truthfulness. You name it, Ferhan. Lol, you know better than me my friend. Thanks, for your nice comment!

ferhan said:

sometimes apperiances can decevi but i think the beatifull ladies generaly have good nature,because they have confident so they no need to act artifical.so we must chose the beauty and good nature

Wife
  • sometimes apperiances can decevi but i think the beatifull ladies generaly have good nature,because they have confident so they no need to act artifical.so we must chose the beauty and good nature

• Teskkur ederim arkadish, Ferhan! Fakat unuttun. I am with you teacher Ferhan, beauty is always appealing, but you forgot about its gradual departure as she gets old. I mean beauty along is not enough. If she is queen of the world beauty and she has no manners, believe me, you won't be able to stay for a minute with her, nevertheless, beauty is something we all want. Thanks, Mr. Ferhan.

ferhan said:

I think beautiful woman generally iş aldo has a good nature.because she iş süre of herşey and she has confident.she has no complex and generally she has good behaviour.
    Wife
  • I think beautiful woman generally iş aldo has a good nature.because she iş süre of herşey and she has confident.she has no complex and generally she has good behaviour.
  • Baiklah Chandra! Kamu mau orang cantik. Aku juga. A religious woman can take care more of you than that without a religion. Thanks, Chandra for your nice view.

Chandra said:

If I were a guy, I would choose a woman who is attractive (pretty) because definitely I would have sex with her, and I cannot imagine I would be able to have sex with woman I am not interested in. But I would also make sure that she is also loyal and kind-hearted. Religion is not important to me. In fact, I would prefer if she is not religious.
    Wife
  • If I were a guy, I would choose a woman who is attractive (pretty) because definitely I would have sex with her, and I cannot imagine I would be able to have sex with woman I am not interested in. But I would also make sure that she is also loyal and kind-hearted. Religion is not important to me. In fact, I would prefer if she is not religious.
This reply was deleted.