Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i would like to know your rule .

you're welcome :))

dara gino said:

Ana maak ya Adel, bus kaif? Kaifa takoon azzoujah mukhlissa wa mureeha? If she is trustworthy and comfortable, is there any standard or let's say rule for that? No doubt they are rare qualities in the wife. Thanks Adel!

ADEL said:

i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.
    and then it comes whether you like her brunette or blonde ,tall or short ,religious or non-religioius.

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…

• I think it does not exist any rule for that. Just a person must choose a woman who liked him and beside  ov  whom he can feel himself confident, calm and happy. Some qualities can be good for one kind of people but for another they can be unbearable. Everything is relative.

dara gino said:

Lamay Hermine! Bravo! I liked using the word "extremely". The next question, how does the wife become an understanding woman? Thanks for your nice comment!

Hermine said:

I think  the qualites of the good wife are diferent for every husband. In my opinion for a good and stron family exist only one important thing: spouses should understand each other extremely good.

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • Ana maak ya Adel, bus kaif? Kaifa takoon azzoujah mukhlissa wa mureeha? If she is trustworthy and comfortable, is there any standard or let's say rule for that? No doubt they are rare qualities in the wife. Thanks Adel!

ADEL said:

i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.
    and then it comes whether you like her brunette or blonde ,tall or short ,religious or non-religioius.

Wife
  • i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.

• Lamay Hermine! Bravo! I liked using the word "extremely". The next question, how does the wife become an understanding woman? Thanks for your nice comment!

Hermine said:

I think  the qualites of the good wife are diferent for every husband. In my opinion for a good and stron family exist only one important thing: spouses should understand each other extremely good.

Wife
  • I think  the qualites of the good wife are diferent for every husband. In my opinion for a good and stron family exist only one important thing: spouses should understand each other extremely good.

• Mamnoon ya Ahmed! Thanks for your nice and shoet comment!

ahmad said:

just culture and intelegent

Wife
  • just culture and intelegent

• Xin chao Tran Thu Hien, You are very romantic Tran, where to look? Around me, well ... I will try. Thank you, my good friend. I thought that love is every day, lol! Thanks!

Tran Thu Hien said:

I don't think you need to find. Nice things always around. Feel by your heart. Give love, care... to life and people around you, soon or later, your love will come, that thing can't rush, can't find, just give and receive. Happy Valentine!

dara gino said:

Cam on Tran Thu Hien! Where is this wife? Can you show me where to find her? I really appreciate your nice comment. Thanks!

Tran Thu Hien said:

nothing is a standard of good wife. if you met someone who can make your heart beat faster, who you feel nervous whenever you meet her. 

Wife
  • I don't think you need to find. Nice things always around. Feel by your heart. Give love, care... to life and people around you, soon or later, your love will come, that thing can't rush, can't find, just give and receive. Happy Valentine!

dara gino said:

Cam on Tran Thu Hien! Where is this wife? Can you show me where to find her? I really appreciate your nice comment. Thanks!

Tran Thu Hien said:

nothing is a standard of good wife. if you met someone who can make your heart beat faster, who you feel nervous whenever you meet her. 

Wife
This reply was deleted.