Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Teskkur ederim Ferhan! Your comments are always meaningful. Your messages have a thought idea. I have noticed that. I agree with you, the polite, sincere woman is always a good wife. Thanks for your nice comment!

ferhan said:

hi dara,i think most of the man at the begining they chose beaauty,but the clever one chosu the humanity,and the woman who is intelligent.the woman not only the object of beauty but also the mother and makes house home.all ladies has charm,but the clevernes,politnes and caring woman most important.

thanks for your discussion

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • hi dara,i think most of the man at the begining they chose beaauty,but the clever one chosu the humanity,and the woman who is intelligent.the woman not only the object of beauty but also the mother and makes house home.all ladies has charm,but the clevernes,politnes and caring woman most important.

thanks for your discussion

• Benar-benar teman ku. Saya suka begiut. kapanpun kamu takoot Allah, kamu bagus. I believe that the woman with religious will fear God and she will do her best to satisfy her God and consequently her husband. I agree with you my dear young lady. Thanks, Yana for your nice words on that discussion, wife.

Yana said:

in my opinion. A good wife should has ability to cook and who understand her husband. You should not choose a woman as beautiful as an actress. But the first important thing is her heart. Religious, kind, and caring woman is an ideal wife i think. Because religion teach us to be good for the husband. that is not the problem if you like beauty. you can choose a woman who not only physically beautiful but beautiful in behaviour.

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • in my opinion. A good wife should has ability to cook and who understand her husband. You should not choose a woman as beautiful as an actress. But the first important thing is her heart. Religious, kind, and caring woman is an ideal wife i think. Because religion teach us to be good for the husband. that is not the problem if you like beauty. you can choose a woman who not only physically beautiful but beautiful in behaviour.

• Nanndree mod Nadira! I guess so. The good husband brings a good wife. I really appreciate your participation in this discussion, my dear respected lady.

Nadira said:

It takes  two hands  to clap  ...I feel  a  good husband  brings  out  a  good  wife :))

Wife
  • terima kasih banyak Hafsyah! Sangat sangat bagus teman ku. Saya suka begitu. Behind a great or successful man, there is a woman. The real beauty is inside, you are right about that. Thanks, for your nice comment!

hafsyah said:

Wife.. Hm.. I think.. Woman who can make her husband always smile and support her husband for all condition. She is not as a wife only, but become a good friend for her husband. I believe that behind the success husband, the is the great wife. For ur question no.3, my answer is "yes". Coz the real beauty is exist inside the heart. Inner beauty. you can choose the wife who have the inner beauty.
    Wife
  • It takes  two hands  to clap  ...I feel  a  good husband  brings  out  a  good  wife :))

• Wife.. Hm.. I think.. Woman who can make her husband always smile and support her husband for all condition. She is not as a wife only, but become a good friend for her husband. I believe that behind the success husband, the is the great wife. For ur question no.3, my answer is "yes". Coz the real beauty is exist inside the heart. Inner beauty. you can choose the wife who have the inner beauty.
  • Senior Estanis, muschas gracias! I agree with you, speaking generally, qualities in a wife are different for every person so as appearance. but, you added but and that what I was running after. Angelina jolie as an example.  No wise or sensible person will argue about the sun. Unlike those two assholes who argued about the sun. One of them said it was the sun. The other said it was the moon. While arguing about the matter a wise man or seemed to be passed by them and they asked him whether that was the sun or the moon? He answered by saying, "I am not from this area" Thanks, Estanis for your comment!

Estanis said:

I guess Qualities in a wife are different for every person so as appearance but if you choose to Angelina we'll have same taste haha... As for religious, I don't think it's better or worse but just another quality.
    The best one will be the one who makes you feel alive and you realise she really wanna share her life with you. (Whenever the feeling is mutual)
    Wife
  • Kiya haal hain Chocoo? Sub sei pahili, main tumhari dost manta, mumkin? Aur bohot shukriya. If you find a wife with those qualities, give me a call. Thanks again!

chocoo said:
    I would like to say that beautiful,religious ,caring and lovely wife is good for better life
    Wife
This reply was deleted.