Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sungay Imshafi, iI really like that. Yes, she is the sister, the mother, the daughter and the wife herself. You know what? Sometimes, my wife calls me (brother). We should respect them a great deal. Thanks, Imshafi for your nice comment on that blog, wife!

imshafi said:

A wife can be a mother, a sister, a daughter,a  love and  wife, so she should be the respectful person 

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • A wife with beautiful face having beautiful soul is just like a gold embellished with diamond. :D
    If you read my blog under title " Beauty vs Wisdom" I tried to convince that beauty is decreased with the passive of time while wisdom (beauty of soul) increases with experiences and times.

dara gino said:
    Kiya haal hain Just Learner? Tumara matlab, rouh ke khoosurate acha hain! What about the beauty of the face combined to the beauty of the soul? Thanks, for your frank and direct answer. I really appreciate it.

Just Learner said:
    Your last question has said everything. "
    Could appearances be deceiving?" My answer is "yes, they are!". I believe in beauty of soul nay that of face. Second, a religiois and a cating is not two types. The religious ones are those who are concious, considerate and caring.
    Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • A wife can be a mother, a sister, a daughter,a  love and  wife, so she should be the respectful person 

• Danyawaad Yuvraj! Could I be one of your friends? I hope you send me the friend request. Thanks for your comment on that discussion, wife.

• good sir

• Hehehe, lakin kioyn, Azhar Sahab? Acha oorat leilu. She should respect both your family and you as well. Or maybe, hehehe.... you meant something else. Azhar, I hope to be one of your friends, could I? Thanks for your nice comment on the discussion, wife!

اظہر الدین سید said:

For me she needs to be decent with my family and naughty with me...
    Sir nice blog.
    Wife
  • Saya memang setuju dengan kamu. I agree with you, Mr. Nick. Beauty can be rational.  I can see this woman as the symbol of beauty where you see the opposite of that. It depends on our minds and our judgment. Thanks, Nick for your nice views.

• For me she needs to be decent with my family and naughty with me...
    Sir nice blog.
  • beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....beside..appearance is not gonna last forever...
    religious thing is more important to me...but i'm not saying that 'looks' is not important..
    but lots of things more important than just the looks if we want to choose a women to be our wife..
    nice blog, gino...keep it up..

This reply was deleted.