Hi, everyone!

I am pretty curious about some nicknames here. My question is: WHY?

What are we doing here? Studying english? So why to use WEIRDO NICKNAMES.

A TIP:

PLEASE - be carefull to chat with people you never chatted before.

Why am i saying it?

You should not come straight asking for skyping ---> it is creepy!

You should not come with conversations that seems to be romantic or flirting conversations ----> this is a Study Group

You should not fake you are a teacher, master or someone you are not ----> Wise people can recognize you are not anything you are trying to act like.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello AVitorino! I totally agree with you on many points... I've already felt terribly embarrassed in some chat groups around here. Some people just scared us!!!

Take care!

Fe.

• I can never rembember - is it weird or wierd? lol

• Oh, now we have to know who are these weirdos. Spill the tea!

•  "straight asking for skyping" " romantic or flirting conversations "not fake you are a teacher"

Hiya, I'm A738a and today we're practicing subject-auxiliary inversion.

P.S. I don't skype. 

P.P.S. Ya wouldn't know flirtin' 'if it slapped ya across the chops.'

Now let's do this thing! The auxiliary verb comes before the subject in...

• LOL

You are not wrong: we are all weirdo sometimes.

I did not mention any WEIRDO NICKNAME to do no embarras anyone - i am weirdo but a nice person (i hope i am)

I GUESS we really should protect our personal identity but it is our choice. And YES, i really enjoyed the EC a lot, also i got some friends from here.

Thanks for replying!

See you, guys!

• actually I did all 3 things you said not to do, but its been already history

• 5th - weird profile pic:))

• ok, i did 4 things as well - picked up weird nickname))

• it will be 6th and 7th in the "weird things you should do on ec" list

• LOL What are WEIRDO NICKNAMES? Hmm... let me think about it...

>>>this is a Study Group
    LOL again...That doesn't apply for all chatters here. Although, many pretend they wanna learn a (your) language for some time... Okay, maybe I really had only contact with the most disgusting guys here. Just wait for the 'Can I see pics of you?' questions. BTW They'll lose immediately interest when they don't get any. ;-) But then again, I've found few people in the end who really wanted to learn together and we still skpye almost every day.

Anyways, it seems that you've enjoyed your time on EC so far. Nice post. Greetings :)

This reply was deleted.