Why do we wear glasses?

The idea came to me while watching Alan Nicole’s video. He was telling us about that city. He tried to put on his glasses. The process took some moments before he finally put them on.

High-rank officers, special investigators, detectives wear glasses most of the time. In addition, people who work in secret or security sections of the government. Some of us wear them to give them more prestige or to make them handsome. The hot sun can be a cause.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Muchas gracias Eugenia Bahit! We are trying to hide our old age. On the contrary. I see that Mr. Alan is frank and he showed his wrinkles publically. We try to hide our old age my lady, Bahit. In front of you, we try to be even younger than we look. Do you know why? Because beautiful ladies like you make us crazy. 

• presbyopia.......I had to look that word up. Yes, people keep telling me that 'time' rather than my smartphone is to blame, but I'm not convinced. Either way, my arms won't get any longer, so I'll need to get something soon. 

• Alan, don't pay attention to that lady. You are still young and handsome. I looked at that word up in the dictionary and it meant the defect of long sight due to old age.  Lol! The lady is attacking us. I respect her a lot. She is very humble and I hope we give her a hand regarding her enhancing learning of English. 

• Dear Eugenia, no se sobre Gadget. Once my son was watching cartoons and I heard him mentioning Gadget. Thanks for the tip.

• I have an optician friend. He use to tell me I'll have to go to his optician shop soon or later to buy my glasses.  So far I haven't seen him in his shop because of my eyes.

• Estanis, no me creerias, do you know that I bought my glasses twelve years ago. They are still in good shape. I use them for reading. Now, when I go to renew my driver's license, they will ask for the medical report. Did you notice how that smart lady attack us? I mean me and Alan. Thanks, Mr. Estanis for your smart insinuations. 

• Hahaha...what about those glasses? Just wait for your next birthday!!!!!

Bildergebnis für do I need glasses? gifs funny

• Yessss Rose, so far I prefer these kind of glasses.  Waiting for my birthday?? No way,  this Saturday night!

• Que es eso, senior Estanis? The ladies are attacking us from many sides. Eugenia Bahit from one side, and now Rose Iris. We must look younger for them.

• Haha...I think you are a beer type, Estanis, aren't you? If yes, just change the glass.

This reply was deleted.