Hi friends!

What do you think is that good to go to European countries ...and that to for being there..."Why do people go to European countries where their country is the best country?

just write own idea ...just one or two sentences...

Thank you .

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• you are right but if they lose their life? so ?

masoome said:

they are looking for a better life with more convinience and comfort as their country can not afford such  facilities

Why do people go to European countries where their country is the best country?
    Hi friends! What do you think is that good to go to European countries ...and that to for being there... Why do people go to European countries where…
  • they are looking for a better life with more convinience and comfort as their country can not afford such  facilities

• THank you to all ...for seeing this page and sent own ideas   thank you very much

i love you all...

Farid

• People want to imigrate because of poverty .. politics .... these countries not the best countries ... there is injustice in these countries
  • Well, in my own view some like to travel around and explore life in different countries.
  • Surely it's the best country for them but maybe they don't like its politics, censorship, environment...
  • Some people embezzled a lot of money and because they are guilty in their own country, they must go to another country to squander the money. Of course, it should not be necessarily a European country.

This reply was deleted.