Replies

• Ditto. What the actual ''wat''?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMpbUAI1VzX_97-yJp5ya4wRln2FOBx648jFWRAskJLPGxpx_Y

MARY said:

Confused-Cat.jpg?width=300

Why do girls judge guys by their looks and want to chaat only the good looking guys?
     Actually it is true ?Lol It's just harder but sometimes possible ..
  • This is a real sidebar- but to make apple cider you oughta take apples that have fallen on the ground; that have worms in 'em an' dirt in 'em... an' then just squeeze 'em and serve it to customers. So you need rotten apples an' for sure, lotsa worms. Ain't it awesome?

Yeah!

Rahul Wazir said:

I would like to give you an example :- Suppose you have gone to market for buying Apples. When you reach to Apple stall and you find that  some apples are rotten which look bad and some are Fresh and also look good. So, which one you will buy rotten one or Fresh one. 

• The question is... why people use their real pictures in profile picture? Then they just feel disappointed... Ofc that it is natural and sth like instinct to prefer somebody good looking and I bet you would do the same if you should choose between beautiful and ugly girl... The thing is ...who is handsome for one girl might be ugly for another one girl and that's what life is about...
  • Everyone not think in one direction...
  • I dont know , girls normaly do not give big atention to looking
  • Most of us love things with good looking
  • 200w.gif#19

200.gif#8

giphy.gifI'm done.

• Confused-Cat.jpg?width=300

•  

I think this is how guys thought to chat only with good looking girls :)

• This is only possible when chatters use webcam, otherwise how they are able to guess who is good looking and who is not.

This reply was deleted.