This is an open question to whoever logging in

Why are you on this site?

And what exactly do you want from it? even though what you want might not be available here but share what do you want.

Are you a learner? If yes what are you trying to learn?

Are you a teacher? If yes what can you teach learners? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oi, Muskan

I would love to answer your questions, but please don't fly off the handle if I do it mah way, :-)

Primo, ay yam on this site to meet cool people like you!

Secondo - Being here I expect to have and give some fun!

Tertio et Quarto - Being here I want to learn something that I don't know yet and teach whatever the chatters would like to know from me as in life we are doomed to be learners and teachers, all at the same time. 

• Hello Muskan, I am Favola20 from Italy. Here are the answers to your question in your opening post:

I'm on this site because I try day by day and step by step to improve my general knowledge of English language. At the moment I don't want a lot, but only to test myself with grammar, listening, writing, speaking and also pronunciating English words. I'm an English learner and I'm trying to learn how to read, write, speak and listen to a good English language. I'm not a teacher but if someone needs my help I'm very pleased to help him or her or them.

Have a nice week here in EnglishClub and see you soon!!

• I'm here to tease Mary! :-P 

Okay, okay... and I'm a learner as well. I study for the CAE. 

Greetings! :)

• I'm here to  ̶t̶e̶a̶s̶e̶  make people's life more fun, so they can adore me :P

tenor.gif?profile=RESIZE_710x

• I'm here to help. I am Sophia Gardner, a schoolteacher. Anybody, who needs help with a job interview, writing dissertations or anything else you are always welcome.

• Firstly i want to learn this laguage,it is not my native language,that is why i am learning this language...

• Why are you on this site?

I am at this site so that I can read and reply to people's writings written in English. That way, I might be able to improve my styles in my writing.

Are you a learner? Yes, I am a learner trying to learn all sorts of aspects in languages and Japanese is going to be my third language.

Are you a teacher? I not a teacher, but I aim to be a qualified teacher in few years' time. I hope to be able to teach English as an additional langugae as well as Japanese in school.

Can you tell me about yourself? 

Rgards,

• Muskan: "Why are your here?"

Me........: "I'm very much into ENGLISH SPEECH SOUNDS and PRONUNCIATION - i) articulation of individual phonemes, ii) phonetic symbols, iii) phonetic transcriptions and iv) suprasegmentals features! If a LEARNER, SPEAKER or TEACHER of ENGLISH really wants to know how to pronounce all the words listed in the dictionary, he/she MUST KNOW how to read the PHONETIC TRANSCRIPTIONS. A phonetic transcription is the SPELLING OF A SPOKEN WORD - "PRONUNCIATION", in other words. We can see the PRONUNCIATION printed after each word in the dictionary. I'M HERE to raise the AWARNESS among fellow MyEC members about the IMPORTANCE of learning the SPEECH SOUNDS for an excellent PRONUNCIATION."

Muskan: "What so you want?"

Me.......: "I WANT all MyEC members not to just keep dreaming how wonderful it would be if he/she could pronouce all the words listed in the dictionary, but make it happen as it is POSSIBLE for everyone."

Please check my DISCUSSION at the "SKYPERS" group for DETAILS and EXAMPLES: 

https://www.myenglishclub.com/groups/skypers/forum/speaking-over-skype

2724828609?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Thank you Gabriel, 

Count me in, if not daily, every Sunday I will be joining in there. 

• MY ENGLISH NO GOOD 

I AM HERE FOR OMPROVING MY ENGLISH  ANYONE CAN HELP ME 

THANK YOU 

This reply was deleted.