This is an open question to whoever logging in

Why are you on this site?

And what exactly do you want from it? even though what you want might not be available here but share what do you want.

Are you a learner? If yes what are you trying to learn?

Are you a teacher? If yes what can you teach learners? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mohamed, 

Let's see where can you start. 

Read blogs, it will improve your sentence structure and you will learn new words too. 

For reading, Mishaikh and Rose have a really good blog collection and their English is very good.

For writing, post a blog and ask people to help you correct your writing, and to start with, my first suggestion is stop writing in all capital letters :D

For speaking and pronunciation, you should feel lucky because Gabriel is back :) check his group here.

For listening and learning a lot more about English, check Vicki Hollet's videos.

Hope this help you. 

Good luck. 

Mishaikh's Posts
      MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • Hi, Muskan.

I am a learner.
    I am here for improving my English skills.
    I like meeting people from around the world.
    I am here to gain experience, exchange thoughts about culture, habits, the diversities of all of that.
    I've made good and disappointing experiences here on this site, but so is life.
    Stories, discussions, challenges, and poems we write reflect who we are, think, and do. Reading the stories give us the opportunity to look into the life, traditions, and culture of others.

I would have said the same as Mishaikh if I was able to express it in the same way as he did, but he found better words than me...so I can only agree to every single word.

• Thank you Rose, you are a one of the prolific contributor here. And I can feel your words about good and disappointing experiences, but yes like life we just have to be here. 

• Nice

• hahaha good questions

• I think you are supposed to answer all above questions by yourself first. I will answer you later

• And you Muskan. Why are you here? And why have you got no photo?

• Hi Josef, I came here after long hoping to see what got changed and then was wondering if really there are new swarm of learners here or any new teacher joined in... 

I thought maybe this discussion will make them find each other or at least to me I can see if there are active learners.

Don't know how effective this discussion was so far haha as I just got three replys from old members. 

And my picture, haha it is gone because I was playing around new cover photo and by mistake I deleted my profile pic, and I can not upload old one again because I am on a new laptop ...  

• Everyone wants to express, and be understood, (at least try to). So if you do not have many more

opportunities in your physical world, this virtual world extends such opportunities to you to come

and express yourself, open your heart, open your feelings, yours sorrows, your happiness. Relieve 

your mind from your thoughts spreading them on this electronic page.  Let other know what you

think, how you feel, and the others to you their emotions.  that is why I am here.  I express myself

with the medium of blogs. You may know this, because your are also an old member. 

Yes I am learner I always learn and this site providing me ample chances to quench my thirst of learning.

Yes I am a teacher, but here I teach only to myslef, may be indirectly to others, too.

Thanks for providing me opportunity to express myself, why I am here. 

And welcome back.  Good to see you after a long pause.

• Thank you Mishaikh, I always get this comfy feeling when I read your words. You have got some magic haha. 

I came back and felt like nothing is going on here. And I scratched my head and thought are there really any learners left here or any teacher? In chat room, I got no reply because I was the only one there. :D

So I posted this discussion.. to catch real people... if there are any new ones... 

So far only old members are here.. a few of them really ... don't know, to be honest, how should I feel.. 

This reply was deleted.