whom u never forgave????

hi friends....
can u remember any one in ur life that has annoyed u and u never could forgive him/her????
why????
first what has he /she done????and then why u couldnt forgive her/him????
i never could forgive a friend which forgot me and broke my heart.....
how about u?????

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow saba....

what have they done with u???:)

be happy...

• Hi Raha,

They hacked my computer, I can't use any messenger, sometimes I can't open my mails etc....

• omg....so i dont forgive them too.... :)

• Hi Saba! New pic? Nice!:D
    • Hi Estanis,

Thanks so much.

• Dear Raha,

Wow, what a dangerous question!! First of all, I want to say that we are human, that means we are not impeccable nor Infallible from committing mistakes! If someone sinned against you, you could tell him/her frankly and try to reconcile the relation between you and him/her.

I always ask myself this question: If I do not forgive others how can I expect from God to forgive me? We should be tolerant and forbearance if we want that our mistakes be forgiven. 

• hi dear Esma....

wow why dangerous????

of course ...! in Islam we have : forgive others to be forgiven by ALLAH....

and i believed that too....

thx for ur pretty comment...

be happy

• Dear raha, i hope u r free from any annoying things, like ur name.

What i can say about the matter is that, it has happend in anyone's life, naturaly , it's difficult to forgive a person who made u sad .If u don't like to forgive him, don't forgive him, but let me say sth: do u know why God can forgive everybody, coz God knows everything about everybody. like the problems that people have which make them to do immoral things.for example, emagine a man who was hit in childhood by parents. He has learned to hit others coz he never felt the sweet feeling of kindness, or he probably thinks if he doesn't hit others , the others will hit him.When u know this, u treat him kindly. Absolutely he feel shame by ur kindfull treat. some need several time , some need more & some need less.

when u r standing on the ground and looking at area around u , it's different from when u r standing on a high tower. Let's climb to the knowlage summit. From there, big matters look small & u won't be annoyed from small matters will u ?

Ofcourse i know how difficult it is to reach to the summit, where , God is waiting for us .

but don't worry, we're here to help each other. :-)

• wow dear bro earthly ....

first of all im so happy to see ur comment and of course ur huge!comment on my discussion....

thx for ur soooo pretty comment...

i believe on all of that

but i think it happens for any one be annoyed of some one else....

again thx earthly...

by the hope of seeing u again here.....

• Look..never happened to me..but I think you can't forgive anyone betray you..

This reply was deleted.